How To Become A Vlogger
- Course level: All Levels
- Categories Sales And Marketing Courses
- Total Enrolled 10
- Last Update August 23, 2020
About CourseDoing something that you love and recording it to share with the world and making money at the same time. This is more than a dream – it can be your reality if you follow the advice provided in this course.
Are You Ready To Run A Successful Video Blog For Profit?
It’s About Time For You To Learn
YouTube and Facebook introduced live streaming video, simply because it is what people want.
Some of the most successful channels on YouTube are vlogs.
Once you start to get a following for your vlog the word will spread quickly and you will get a lot more subscribers.
Vlogging is becoming increasingly more popular and there has never been a better time to start a vlog.
People really enjoy watching high quality vlogs and some vloggers have subscribers in the millions.
But You Don’t Need Millions Of Subscribers To Make Money From Vlogging.
There are many vloggers that have a lot less subscribers that make a full time income and more from their vlogging activities.
What could be better?
Doing something that you love and recording it to share with the world and making money at the same time.
This is more than a dream.
What Will I Learn?
- You will discover what a vlog really is.
- You will learn some great and profitable ideas for starting a vlog.
- You will learn how to start your new vlog with maximum impact.
- You will learn how to promote your vlog so that you increase your subscriber numbers and your potential to make money.
- You will have answered all of the most common questions about vlogging and will provided you with a step by step plan to create a successful and profitable vlog.
- What is Vlogging?
- Ideas for Profitable Vlogs
- Starting a Successful Vlog
- Creating Great Videos
- Optimizing your YouTube Videos
- Promoting your Vlog
- Free Tools for Growing your YouTube Channel
- Ways to Monetize your Vlog
- Vlogging Best Practices
Topics for this course
- 11 Videos
- Mind Map
- Resources Report
- Cheat Sheet
- 2 Articles
- This is for you if:
- You want to know exactly what is expected of you and the highs and lows of vlogging.
- You want to use the best way to share your talents, ideas and thoughts about a subject.
- You want to be natural and casual and really connect with the viewer.
- You want to build a following and find opportunities for you to market your skills.
- You want to demonstrate that you are really good at something and get requests from people interested in hiring you.
- College Students, Entrepreneurs, Small business owners