Self-Discipline Is Not A Neat Little Trait That We Can Choose To Have. It Is The Trait For Ultimate Success.
Without Self-Discipline, Everything Else Falls Apart.
The Biggest Rewards That Life Has To Offer Are Only Attained Through A Long, Sustained Period Of Focused Effort.
My friend Kevin is one of the smartest people I know, hands down.
In fact, in many cases, he got awards and honors and he didn’t even have to show up for the lectures.
I remember laughing when he asked me for any notes that I had for a class he completely ditched. How can this guy ever pass, much less get an A, when he didn’t even bother to show up?
Boy, was I surprised when the guy got better grades than I did. And he didn’t cheat. That’s how talented Kevin was and still is.
But Kevin, just like most people, had a weakness.
His problem was self discipline
Now, he is twice divorced, living in an apartment whose rent he could barely afford, and constantly drinking his problems away.
What’s going on? How can somebody with so much potential end up with so little?
We all have our own peculiar and particular shortcoming. It comes with the territory. Kevin was no exception.
In this course, you will learn how to implement self discipline
What Will You Learn?
- What is Self-Discipline Anyway?
- How to Be Self Disciplined Using These 7 Key Techniques
- Be Clear About Your Goals
- Always Be Ready with A Backup Plan
- Make Sure You Are Motivated on A Sustainable Basis
- Turn Self-Discipline into A Habit
- Make Sure You Get Enough Sleep
- Think Positively
- Surround Yourself with Individuals Who Are Already Self-Disciplined
- Plus a lot more